3/21/2011

Monday

6pm start after sleeping in and then going for a haircut and some food. I am feeling good and my mind is very poker friendly. I was able to see the correct line and explain my thoughts clearly in the Fox HH discussion on PxF tonight and had a long conversation with a friend that is switching to MTTs from cash and was able t help him a lot as well. It is nice to feel like things are making sense. So back to the grind, updates later.
Cashed in 0 out of 26 MTTs and did not run particularly well. There is always tomorrow and the next day, and the next day, and so on and so fourth. I was happy with most of my plays and like I mentioned my mindset was in a good place but today was just not my day. Still one week to try and pull out of last place in the mid-stakes team comp on P5s so I will be doing what I can, GL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment