3/26/2011

Saturday

1:30pm start and ready to grind. I am feeling good, coming off a win yesterday and then some fun playing MLB on PS3 afterwards. My friend hurt his leg pretty bad and is laid up so I was helping to entertain after the NCAA basketball and my poker was done for the day. We had a good time and I hope we play some more soon.
I am excited about a few ideas I have for mildly tweaking my schedule to help my efforts of less tables and more focus. I also think that even though I haven't been watching as many videos as I need or reviewing my HHs enough, I am still improving with trial and error. But I do plan on watching more videos, taking more lessons, and reviewing more HHs. Well, break is almost back to the grind, updates later.
Cashed in 8 out of 36 MTTs with a final table in the $75 24k on FTP. I finished in fifth place but feel I played well through most of the tournament. Today went well and I had several deep runs. I also am enjoying working on some of the things I am currently working on to improve my game.
Tomorrow is Sunday so I am looking forward to all the huge prize pools and large fields, GL ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment