3/27/2011

Sunday

12pm start ready to grind some Majors and make lots of good decisions. Also pulling for Kansas to cover and North Carolina to win. Lost of great value on the virtual felt today, GL ME, updates later.
Cashed in 4 out of 32 MTTs but played all the majors, so came out quite a bit loser. Also lost both NCAA games. Can we say MEH? Oh well, it could be worse. I was impressed with the play in the NCAA and the games were awesome.
And for the poker, I was taking some shots. I calmed down some the last two Sundays after playing high for a few weeks prior. So I decided today was a decent day to take some shots. I cashed a couple but could not build a stack big enough to keep myself out of some race type situations, like AK vs Pair AIPF. It takes running well and playing well when you have a vulnerable stack.
Congrats to Ryan Beckwith and Apology7 for winning the March mid-stakes, they closed will a stellar Sunday.
I hope everyone is having a good March, mine has been a bit different. I took my first couple of long breaks in a year and have battled some adversity but feel good about going forward. Now I am going to make a couple t-bone steaks for me and my friend and enjoy the rest of the evening. More grinding to come, GL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment