3/15/2011

Monday

2:30pm start and ready to grind, updates later.
Cashed in 10 out of 40 MTTs with three final tables and was able to get winner on the day. I was not able to get past 5th but am glad to be having deep runs. I do think I played pretty well overall and was happy with my progress on emotional detachment. I am getting back in my grind mode and I like it.
Lesson with shanetrain22 tomorrow and I'm stoked to work on my game some more. I uploaded the $55 40k HH from today in PxF for us to go over. 
Not a whole going on for me right now except to improve my poker game and keep building my roll. I do have some things I want and plan on doing the work to get it. 
The team I am on in the mid-stakes comp on P5s if finally out of last place and I hope to keep contributing, but for us to do any good the other players will need to step it up, GL US, GL ME, and GL ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment