11/24/2010

Wednesday

Got a little of a late start at 4:30pm but plan on putting in some volume while giving it my all and trying to keep improving. Updates later.
I had a decent day but couldn't get winner cashing in 5 out of 35 MTTs, 0 out of 4 45mans, and 1 out of 4 satellites. I FT bubbled my last MTT for a small heart breaker but overall happy with my play. My friend hixon1 continues to improve and its cool being there for his progression with poker. My plan is to keep trying to learn and improve daily while avoiding complacency.
I did get some good news today, I submitted a MTT hand history of my win in the $33 18k gtd. on stars to Sheet on Pxf and he did a leak-finder series on it that will be up soon.  I absolutely can't wait till I get to watch it. Sheets also had a couple nice things to say and said he thought it looked like I could beat the fifty dollar level, thanks Sheets, very motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment