11/04/2010

Thursday

I got a late start today about 6pm due to being up late with phantom pains, but feeling good now and going to try to have an awesome evening. Updates later.
Cashed in 6 of 20 MTTs and broke even on the night, I was also in a contest on P5s where we had a 13 MTT schedule and top 3 scores made by each player were tallied up and highest score won, I was leading and it was down to me and one other guy, he needed a top 3 to pass me and if he did I would need to FT the one I was in. Well, I lost with AK vs QQ and he made top 3, but it was a lot of fun and I was first to congratulate him, luckily the contest paid 2 spots and I will get to collect that tomorrow, sure was a lot of fun.  I feel like I have leveled out a little bit and I am going to light a fire under my ass to keep improving and trying 110%.

No comments:

Post a Comment