11/08/2010

Monday

Got a late start at 6pm, almost took the day off, hopefully I can do some good. Updates later.
Well, I am not happy right now. Cashed in 1 out of 30 MTTs and the one cash was not for much. I was doing real well and then I have had three rough days in a row. I wish it was just variance but I believe I am personally responsible for some marginal plays and some focus related issues. Contrary to popular belief playing online poker is not easy and takes lots of preparation, focus, endurance and emotional control. I plan on probably taking a day to reflect and get some chores done and errands ran so I can feel good about my next session. I have been playing so much and so hard that my laundry is piled way up and some general errands have been put off. Usually after getting a lot of stuff done and cleaning I feel pretty good and that will be the plan. More than likely back to poker Wednesday. GL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment