11/21/2010

Sunday Shipaments

Got started at 2:30pm and I am feeling good. I would like to say Thank You to my friend Mike for going in half with me in the FTOPS Main Event, it will be nice to take a shot while playing my normal schedule. Updates later.
Started out pretty good but then bubbled the FTOPS ME and nothing worked out for me through out the night. I ended up having my worst night ever with 3 min cashes out of 43 MTTS and 0 for 10 in 45 man MTSNGs. Ugh, meh, blah and stuff. I know that the last two weekends I spent some money playing two live events and then took a shot today in the FTOPS ME, so starting tomorrow I am going back to the grind and plan on trying to make sure I am watching poker videos, saving tough hands for review, reading and posting in the forums, and talking poker with my buddies as much as possible along with the mad amounts of volume. I was lucky enough to have a great week online between the two live events, but I still had some extra expenses and bought the monitor so its back to work. The FTOPS ME shot was nice but I don't see another in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment