11/05/2010

Friday, Freaky Friday, 1st $33 18k on Stars

Decent start a little after 3pm, planning on having a great night of focus and concentration. I believe my game is improving but I am at a stage where I have shown improvements and results but need to try even harder to not get complacent. So I am hoping to make sure my volume is mixed in with lots of videos and poker tools and I need to constantly chat with other poker players and review my play. GL ME, updates later.
Just an okay night, I cashed in 5 out of 33 MTTs with a 6th in the $3r on AP and  a couple almosts and could have beens. I am still in one right now and ITM so hopefully I will have another update. The chat room was a little negative feeling today so I turned it off and played with less distractions and that wasn't bad, I always try to keep the chat up because I get so much help out of it, but sometimes it is distracting. I am also trying to adjust my MTT schedule a little bit and find the best MTTs for me, I have been adjusting it a little everyday. I am hoping to have it figured out soon, but it could be a never ending process. Well, back to this last MTT, GL ME.
Well, managed to be able to comeback for one last update, I shipped the $33 18k on stars again, so awesome, I was chip leader for most of FT but fell behind 4 handed and was then a major dog HU but managed to pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment