11/14/2010

Sunday

Third day off in a row from online poker but today is day 2 of the 100k gtd at Hard Rock Open, It was a 340 re-entry tournament, so if you busted in the first two hours of day1a or day1b you could re-enter. It took me four entries but, two each day but I made day 2 on my fourth entry. There is 150 left and 72 get paid. I have 63,200 chips and average should be around 50,000. The blinds will be 1k/2k 400 6mins after play begins today. GL ME
Got done with the live MTT around 4pm, 40th out of 716 but did not recoup buy-ins. Then went to the apple store and bought a 27" high resolution monitor so I can more effectively multi-table MTTs. I got home around 6pm and decided to play a session. I played well but had only 4 cashed out of 34 MTTs for a losing day. I really like my new monitor and will get back to grinding hard this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment