11/25/2010

Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving

I am choosing to play poker to celebrate thanksgiving, getting an earlier start today than the past few days. I began playing at 3pm central and hope to just play good and make good decisions no matter how I run. I have had a few days in a row with no results to speak of and I am hoping I can change that today, gl me. Updates later.
Well, I had a decent day cashing in 4 out of 44 MTTs with a win in the $3r 4k on AP. I made several mistakes through out the day but I was able to see that I was making them,  and I will constantly work on fixing all that I find. I tried to adjust my schedule some today by dropping some of the lower buy-ins and adding a couple larger ones but ended up winning a smaller buy-in that saved my day and got me even. I will be playing a live MTT for the first part of the day tomorrow at Riverspirit, but I will probably play online after.


No comments:

Post a Comment