11/19/2010

Friday, 3 FTs with a 1st, 2nd, and a 6th

I got started around 4pm and feeling good, I have had four positive days in a row and will be trying to keep it going. Updates later.
Well, I cashed in 6 out of 39 MTTs with a 1st, 2nd, 6th, and a 20th. I won the $66 10k on AP, got 2nd in the $22 3k Big Ante on Stars, and 6th in a $11 2k on AP. It was another awesome day and my fifth positive day in a row. Also my friend hixon1 brought his pc over and played a session with me and I was able to help him quite a bit and it was cool. The Hard Rock Open was this week here in Tulsa and I played the first big weekend event of the series and cashed but did not get winner and decided that I had a lot better chance to make good money at home playing online, so after I got knocked out last Sunday I went to the apple store and bought a new 27" monitor and chose to stay home and play online all week instead of 1 tabling live MTTs at the Hard Rock. I lost Sunday night pretty good after some rough beats in the live MTT that day and buying the monitor, but did not get discouraged at all and strung together five winning days in a row. Now my plan is to keep rocking this positive even keeled emotion strategy while constantly trying to improve and playing lots of volume. GL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment