11/10/2010

Wednesday

Started a little before 4pm, feeling good today. I always feel good the day after I get lots of things done. I plan on playing well and making some money. Updates later.
Cashed in 7 out of 39 MTTs with 2 FTs 5th in $33 4k and 5th in 16.50 1.5k both on AP,  but was not able to get winner. I had my friend David watching me play and I was explaining things kinda like the pros do in the videos and I think it was good for both of us. I am still trying to figure out the best schedule but think it could be an ever evolving process. I also think I need to be trying to watch more videos and continue to work hard with poker stove and shove and call charts. Although I want my improvements to show themselves immediately and hope to reap instant rewards from them, I know its a long process that will require hard work and dedication. I just want to keep my nose to the grind stone. GL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment