9/15/2012

W, T, F

Wednesday I cashed in 3 out of 24 MTTs and 1 out of 4 satellites and was able to make one final table but went out fourth. It wasn't the greatest day overall but I felt I played well and did what I could.

Thursday I took the day off and went out to eat with a good friend. We had an amazing meal at Olive Garden and caught up on the last couple months. My friend is coming off a recent upper five figure score in a live MTT and it was fun talking poker and going over some of his final table that I was able to watch live streaming. I have been playing a lot so it was nice to get caught up with a friend and enjoy a great meal.

Friday it was time to get back to work and I did just that. I cashed in 3 out of 14 MTTs and 0 out of 1 satellites. I was able to make one final table but a two-outer and then being on the wrong side of a race had me going out in 7th. I also made another deep run in a Maximus getting 11th in the $11r 40k. I have a 10th and an 11th now and really hope to best that this weekend.

Good luck to all the grinders finishing up Maximus 2 and playing WCOOP. Make sure you are giving as close to 100% as you can and give yourself the best shot possible.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment