9/12/2012

Crizacked

Today I cashed in 3 out of 28 MTTs and 2 out of 7 satellites. I was able to make one final table and finished in 4th place. Overall I felt I played well today but it was definitely just one of those days that it seems there was no way to get ahead. 

I am never one to tell bad beat stories or dwell on played hands but I literally had aces cracked six times just to give you an example of what I mean by a tough day to win. I will say that I kept emotion out of my game and handled all the beats with class. I did crack a smile a time or two but never let it bother me I just kept grinding. Luckily, I did manage a few deep runs and the one final table so I will hold my head up high, do some review and prepare for tomorrow.

There is still several days left of Maximus 2 and I plan on taking advantage of the bigger fields and prize pools while I can. Good luck to anyone grinding Maximus 2 or WCOOP, may all your cards be live and your pots be monsters.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment