9/10/2012

Don't hate, increase your win rate

Today I cashed in 5 out of 19 MTTs and 3 out of 6 satellites. I was able to make one final table but did not crack the top three as I finished in 4th. I had a couple other deep runs as well, one ending in 11th to a two-outer, but I feel as if I played well. After taking a few days off I have now had three positive days in a row and I hope to keep it going this week with several good Maximus events left to play.

I don't quite understand why people share their thoughts if they are only going to be negative and hateful. Especially considering in most cases they do it with little to no information or reason. Life is to short and no one should waste anytime hating when they could be doing so many other things. From what I have seen no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. We are all human and should be able to handle the good and bad in everyone. If something happens we should do our best to move on through the wreckage and live our lives to the fullest. We should all worry about bettering ourselves and not spend anytime trying to bring anyone else down. End rant.

Good luck to all the grinders playing Maximus 2 and WCOOP, may you run good and play good for the win. I will be playing several more Maximus events myself and plan on trying to make the most out of the opportunity.  I feel as if I am playing well but I still have things to work on so I continue to try and improve daily. The chat was active today and we discussed several hands posted by players. I enjoy the poker talk and feel as if we helped everyone that posted a hand. Talking over a poker hand can really help. Usually you will either find assurance that the hand was played correctly or insight into how to play it better. No matter which of the responses you get both are very helpful.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment