9/07/2012

Time off

I have been taking a few days off to recharge the batteries. It's been pretty quiet here and I have been watching sports and movies while taking it easy. The Dallas game was great and Tony Romo played an amazing game. He is such an impressive player and I expect him to get a Super Bowl ring before he is done. I finally got to see the new Batman, wow, what a great movie.

Good ole Oklahoma weather has been at its best. August cooled off pretty nice but now that its September the temperature has gone back over a hundred some so I have been taking it easy. I am ready for fall, but truly I don't spend a ton of time outside so I don't let it bother me.

I have still been giving lessons and visiting the chat daily just not playing any poker. The lessons have been going well and I really enjoy talking poker. Maximus started today and although I didn't play, I am sure I will get some Maximus MTTs in. It's nice to have an online poker series for players in the US but, it's amazing how big a difference there is between Maximus and WCOOP. To compare them is like comparing an ant to an elephant. I suppose all we can do is wait and hope the government figures out a way to make online poker legal and Poker Stars comes back. Its either that or move out of the US to play.

Good luck to all the grinders playing WCOOP and Maximus. Run good and play good for the win.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment