4/06/2011

Tuesday, Wednesday

Tuesday I took the day off to relax.

Today I got a 6pm start after sleeping in trying to recoup from a night of awful never pains in my stump. My leg is still hurting but I am managing it well and plan on a constructive night of poker, updates later.
Cashed in 6 out of 33 MTTs with two final tables with one being a SHIP! It was a pretty good day overall and I actually enjoyed the shorter session. I registered for five hours instead of my normal six to eight and a half. I also had a deep run on stars and one on tilt but came up a little short.
Sheets chat on PxF was quite entertaining tonight and I was lucky enough for him to have both my final tables up in his sweat window for the chat and enjoyed the support, I was happy to be able to take one down.
I have been spending more of my time taking it easy and playing PS3 instead of being a constant workaholic like I was for about ten months straight. I am sure my volume will pick back up, but I hope that happens while infusing more study time and without removing my relaxation time. Its easy to make mistakes and continue making them if you're not studying your game and trying to constantly evolve.
I hope everyone is starting their April off with some wins, but no matter what keep working hard and put that volume in. Good luck to all the grinders, and GL ME.




No comments:

Post a Comment