4/03/2011

Saturday and Sunday

Took Saturday to enjoy the Final Four games and relax.

Sunday, 2pm start and ready to grind, updates later.
Cashed in 7 out of 50 MTTs with one final table and a few deep runs. I was able to get a little ahead on the day which is amazing considering all the multi entry MTTs I played. I had a good opportunity to possibly get out of my funk on FTP but lost a race AK
I had thoughts mid day when I still had several MTTS going a few majors on whether to stop registering and focus on the 7 MTTs I had up, or keep registering to get the value out of the triple guarantee day on FTP. I chose to grind on and was happy with my decision. It felt good to put a long session in. I had a couple spots to easily get past my hi score with a good finish but it just didn't work out today.
I plan on watching some poker videos and grinding some this week, but will also probably take a day or two off. Good luck to everyone grinding, and GL ME.


2 comments: