4/08/2011

Friday

6pm late start but ready to grind a session out. I slept in after a five game back and fourth grind of MLB 11 The Show on PS3 with a friend that last into the wee hours of the morning. He ended up winning three games to my two but it was a blast, what an awesome game that is.
I have recently adjusted my schedule some and reduced some of my FTP volume and been playing a few more on AP and have enjoyed the results. For some reason I have had the least amount of success on FTP. By no means am I giving up there because I am sure I can turn it around, but plan on just playing a smaller amount of volume there for a little while. Stars and AP have been my more successful sites and will try to maximize that some.
Well, back to the grind. Registered for 18 MTTs so far and still in 10 of them, GL ME, updates later.

Cashed in 5 out of 26 MTTs with one final table and a few deep runs but ended my streak of three winning sessions in a row. Had two rough hands near back to back to get ko'ed out out the FT. The first I was behind but could win with a K, Q, 9, or a club. The other hand was AIPF, I had AK and lost to 45o. It does feel good to get deep and know I am playing good but all the money is in the top three. So my plan is to keep my head on straight and play as much volume as I can while still improving to give myself as many good chances to finish in the top three as possible. Good luck to all the grinders and GL ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment