4/22/2011

Thursday 4-21

I have been playing live everyday locally and doing pretty well. And as I always knew live is softer in general but takes more patience to put in the long one-tabling sessions to grind enough to have a decent hourly wage. And in a lot of poker communities 1/2 no limit is the most common game so you just have to grind. Luckily here in Tulsa, OK we get 2/5 no limit and 1/2 and 2/5 pot limit fairly often as well as a weekly game of 10/20 omaha hi/lo limit with a kill. The action is decent for not being a major gambling spot.
I was actually playing live a lot and doing fairly well before I started my mission to beat online poker in March 2010. It was an awesome journey of improvement and grinding. I am so glad I put in that time and went from thinking I was better than I was to understanding the game more and having a good idea of how I play after putting in the time to improve. By no means do I think I have it all figured out I am just on a better track and understand more about the game.  I am actually ready for this challenge of returning back to live and have been trying to tune up my cash game play with thoughts of playing some tournament series' soon.

I am glad Stars and Full Tilt made a deal to pay us our money and am equally happy that AP has started negotiations to do the same but we all are still waiting till they actually have a way to get us that money. Never the less it seems that all the sites and the D.O.J. have it as a priority to get us our money so I hope it happens soon.

Best of luck to everyone and hold your head up.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment