4/09/2011

Saturday

4pm start. I am ready to grind and watch a little of the masters. Here we go, updates later.
Cashed in 5 out of 24 MTTs with a few deep runs but could not get winner on the day. I feel like I played well today and if some hands would have held it could have been a great day.
There is a feeling a comfort that comes from knowing even though you lost you were ahead going in.
I have been playing some MTTs for the first time and continuing to adjust and fine tune my schedule and it's amazing the variety of MTTs there is on a daily basis. Online poker is HUGE!
My sleep schedule has been off kilter but I am sure I'll be up for the Sunday grind no matter what. Now it's time to relax while probably playing some PS3, finding something on Netflix or the dvr, and then maybe a few more pages of "No Limits".
Good luck to all the grinders out there, and GL ME!

Thanks for reading please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment