2/28/2013

Ship, ship, shiparooo

Well, me and my partner @rscrbuyer won the partners tournament at Hard Rock Tulsa for the Oklahoma State Championship Series. There was 45 teams with a $230 entry paying $3840 for 1st. I think we both played well and had no plans of chopping. We were 4 out of 4 when they were trying to discuss a chop and we told them we had no plans to chop, they have to take us out. From there we just kinda ran away with it. The structure was solid with 30 min levels allowing partners to switch every 30 min.

So far it has been a good Oklahoma State Series for me. I 3-way chopped a 7pm $130 Saturday, I won a 70pm $130 on Monday outright with no chop, and no we win the partners tournament. Hopefully I can continue the success through the weekend in the 150k guaranteed.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information visit http://variance101.com/# or email me at variance101@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment