2/08/2013

Poker

Wow, almost a month since I have made a blog post. For some reason writing has not been in my priority list for a few weeks. I was in Durant at WSOPc through most of January and spent a few days relaxing after the series. I did manage a few cashes but was not able to get winner. The trip was a great experience though and I did get lots of play in.

Next on the agenda is Oklahoma State Championship of Poker Feb. 21 through March 3rd. There is a 150k gtd that starts the 28th that should draw a nice field. There is also a MSPT coming soon to Quapaw that starts March 7th that might be alright.

After a couple weeks of not doing much I think I might try and get out and play some this weekend. I also just turned in my latest article to P5s so keep an eye out for it this weekend. Variance101 is still chugging along and I have a couple new students I am excited to start working with.

Hopefully I can make something happen on the felt that will fuel more writing, until then I want to wish good luck to all the grinders, just keep improving.

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information visit http://variance101.com/# or email me at variance101@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment