11/29/2012

Hard Rock Poker Open

The hard rock poker open started last Friday with a $230 at noon that got 77 players. I was lucky enough to start the series off with a bang and I won the tournament for 5k. I played a $230 with $25 bounties on Saturday and Sunday but did not make the money in either. Tuesday I decided to get up early and go at the $60 10am mtt and was able to chop it 3 ways for a nickel. Pretty good start for the series and the best tournament doesn't start until Friday. Friday is day1a of the 100k guaranteed which has a $340 entry. I will be firing both starting days if necessary and I am hoping for a good run. I have also played 3 of the 7pm $130s making one final table but going out before the money. All in all a god series so far and I am hoping to finish strong.

Variance101 is still going strong. I have picked up a few new students and the chat room has been active. If anyone is wanting lessons or has any questions contact me at variance101@gmail.com and visit http://variance101.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment