11/05/2012

Remember, remember, the 5th of Nov.

I got my online poker grind on yesterday for a little while. I wasn't necessarily planning on playing as I had been up a while before I started, but ended up at my computer around 2pm and decided to play. Luckily for me at the beginning of October I cashed out most of my small Carbon BR to take care of a couple things and am not stuck with money on as it seems they are going through a funk. I am not exactly sure what is going on but I know some guys had trouble depositing then I heard they suspended all p2p transfers. Money was already hard to get off, if we can't sell to other players I can't imagine that being good.

I ended up cashing in 1 out of 6 MTTs. I had a little less than $9 and some FPP points so I decided to get it all in play. I played an $11, two $5s, and a $3 MTT. I also used the last of my FPPs to take a single shot at the $11r deep. The $3 MTT had no guarantee and was a very small field and I ended up winning it for $21. I used $10 to add-on in the $11r deep and also registered another $11 MTT. I went deep in a couple but my only cash ended up being the win in the $3 MTT. My results were less than stellar but it was fun to grind after taking almost three weeks off from online.

I am not sure about my online poker plans for now. I am considering putting a little on Lock to grind, but I do plan on trying to qualify for the live free-rolls again this month. The best thing might be for me to do something I have always struggled with, and find a balance between the two. I usually end up going hardcore at one or the other, we will see. Qualifying for the free-rolls and finding time to maybe at least grind Sundays online might work. A lot of my plans are still in the air but I should know more after this month. Let's hope this month goes well.


If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information, contact me at variance101@gmail.com and/or visit http://variance101.com/# and http://variance101.blogspot.com.


I am adding a pic of my $3 MTT win, but I am not adding it to my final table stats as it was a non guarantee MTT with very few runners.



No comments:

Post a Comment