12/29/2010

Wednesday

Well, we are ending 2010 and I am hoping to finish the year strong, yesterday was not that great but overall I have been doing well lately. I got started a little after 1pm and will register through 8:30pm, updates later.
I cashed in 6 out of 44 MTTs with two FTs but was not able to get any of that top 3 money and did not get winner on the day. I did get some good news, I am finally ranked now on P5's, lol, it's the small things in life, I put up a pic of the contest thread so You could see my new badge. Also the bigger of the two contests on P5's I am in for January had their draft and I ended up on a great team and I am quite excited, we have already exchanged AIM info and one of the guys already helped me with a hand, I love the poker world.
Also below is a pic of me twelve tabling, a pic of my final four MTTs I was trying to go deep in, I cashed all four and made two FTs but no wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment