12/30/2010

Thursday

1pm start and ready to play good no matter how I run. I already took a couple ugly beats in some of my first few MTTs and I get a big sense of confidence when the two-outer or the ugly river that costs me brings no emotion, I just simply keep playing and that helps me know I have an edge over a huge percentage of the other online poker players out there. I truly believe the fact that I am able to get up and play everyday motivated with a strong sense of BRM and tilt control has to give me an edge over the field. Several of the players I have come in to contact with through chat and forums do not try hard enough to master BRM and tilt control, and I believe no matter how good you are at poker, if you are lacking in those two areas you are not there yet. As I get better at poker I believe I will soar from my attempts at mastering BRM and tilt control.
Today I will be playing my full schedule and while still doing mild changes to my MTT lineup, I will still register 1pm through 8:30pm. I am hoping for a great day and an awesome end to 2010, updates later.
Had a decent evening winning one of the earlier MTTs I start at 2pm that finished around 9pm that guaranteed me to be at least even for the day, so I was really trying to bink another score to clear a decent profit for the day, I ended up cashing in 5 of 43 MTTs with the one win, and I cashed in 1 out of 6 45mans. Below is my FT pic and a pic of me 16 tabling at my busy point of the day, it was 12 tables on my 27" cinema display and 4 tables on the 15" macbookpro.

No comments:

Post a Comment