12/27/2010

Monday

1pm start and plan on playing well. Updates later.
Got off to a great start and was building stacks after being short and crippled by making great comebacks  by using my strengths, tilt and emotional control and making good decisions no matter how I run. I won't say my decisions are always correct but they are usually made without emotion. Had some rough hands come up and was not able to make any of my early deep runs pay off. I was able to review a couple of my tough hands in the HH review with Fox on PxF and it was very helpful. I am still in a few mtts and hope I can finish well.
Here is a pic of table I was at with jymaster11 the #1 player on P5s and two screenshots, one of twelve tabling four sites and the other is eight tables as winding down. GL ME
Weeeee, I won an MTT on Carbon, the $33 6.5k gtd. It was awesome and helped turn around my day to positive. I am now just finishing up three 45mans I started as I was winding down my last mtt, I am hoping to ship one and get a few more buy-ins to the +, GL ME.
Tally for the day was, I cashed in 5 out of 44 MTTS and 0 out of 3 45mans with the one final table and win on Carbon, more grinding tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment