12/26/2010

Sunday Shipaments

11:30am start and going to play some majors today. Updates later. GL ME!
I cashed in 6 out of 40 MTTs and had a few deep runs in majors, overall it was a good day where I learned a lot and I was glad to recoup some of my buy-ins by cashing in the majors even though I came up short in the tourney and loser for the day. It was a learning experience and there was several hands that came up that I was able to talk over with my friends. I also was able to do some more trial and error on my ever changing poker schedule and may have found a few things I want to try.
There is no final table pics today but I did take a snapshot of a sick table I was on in the FTP 750k with gboro780 and apology, and I also took a screenshot of the monitor my poker tables are on so you could see what it looks like, I believe I was 10-tabling at the time.


1 comment:

  1. thats wug i need for a set up...GL this week, I managed to get another bubble in lol. Busy week this week but still gonna be able toputin some games.

    ReplyDelete