12/28/2010

Tuesday

1pm start hoping for good things.
Cashed in 5 out of 40 MTTs with 1 FT on Carbon, 1 out of 1 satellites, 0 out of 3 180s, and 1 out of 10 45mans. Overall it wasn't a bad day I just didn't have any results to speak of and was not able to get winner.
I did do some more changing of my MTT schedule, I took out most of the 11s and added a couple 75s while playing a couple less mtts at once most of the day, the change reduces my volume some and increases my daily overhead but I am willing to give it a try.
I am signed up for two team contests on P5s for January and even though most guys use the contests for motivation,I find them fun and already play so much that motivation is apparently not an issue for me. Hopefully whatever team I get will have a better showing than my team did in the Dec. contest.
Here is a pic of my sole final table of the day, I will be grinding tomorrow, GL ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment