10/07/2010

Wednesday

Was up way to late and got another late start. Started the same way as the last few days, nice stacks early without seeing any good results. I am at 2 cashes out of 21 right now and both were min cashes. I am still in 1 MTT but my chip stack has been on a roller coaster. I did read parts of 2 books yesterday and watched a video on PxF but I don't think I am spending near enough time learning and then when I play I get 6 to 12 tables going and mostly play the same way I have been with the occasional notice of a spot I have read or seen. I think I need to start reviewing my HHs, why I haven't much yet I don't know. I also have though about another lesson, but if I am struggling to make my self study and review HHs then I might not be ready for a lesson. Poker is what I enjoy to do and I am determined to improve, I just have to keep playing a lot and constantly improve my study process and HH review. I will make sure I study tonight after my session and I think I'll load a HH into the replayer on Pxf and do a review. GL ME. Currently 5 of 30 in this $22 3k on Stars and it pays 27 spots, updates later. Now I am the chip leader with 25 left and ITM. Updates later. Took a rough beat, 3 for 22 and loser on the day. There is always later or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment