10/28/2010

Thursday

Started at 4:30pm, going to play my normal schedule while trying to improve my game. I am hoping to possibly get to save some good hands for review and go over them with a friend when done for the day. Al I want to do is keep being productive while improving and trying to reach my goals. Updates later.
Cashed in 3 of 27 MTTs with a 2nd in a $3r 4k on AP. I also played five $11 45man sngs and five $11 HU HTs but came out a little loser there but enjoyed it. Overall it was a decent day, the chat session on PxF with mscell was insightful and I kept my day distraction free and enjoyed it. I am still working on my game a lot and trying to figure out the best schedule of tournaments and the correct balance of distractions. I'll be back at it tomorrow giving 100%.


No comments:

Post a Comment