10/18/2010

Monday

I will definitely say that October has been a great month so far, running good, improving, meeting new poker friends, and fixing my schedule. With no alarm I was up between 1 and 2pm and got a nice early start even though I was up till daylight. I plan on having a great day of hard work and improving at poker while having success at the tables. Also rooting for the Titans and Vince Young to beat the Jaguars tonight. Now back to my session, updates later, gl me.


Rut roh, reality check, I can't let myself let up even a little but, every thought and process I have needs to be geared towards making the right decisions and improving. I can't let a few small scores get in my head. A measly 3 cashes out of 36 MTTs and all 3 were small. I will do better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment