10/12/2010

Tuesday, 2 Final Tables

Well, maybe I am leveling out some, this is my third day to be up around 3pm. It's not 1pm, but a big improvement, especially since I have been getting to sleep any earlier. I watched a couple good videos of a 9 part series on pokersavvy a friend told me about and I am impressed. I am hoping to use some of that new knowledge today and then watch more videos later. Updates will follow. Okay so I cashed in 2 out of 29 MTTs, which is miserable, but I was lucky enough to have both my cashes be final tables. I got 5th in a 5r 5k and 3rd in a 27.50 10k both on AP. Again I was lucky enough to have two friends on the rail to discuss poker with and I am constantly improving, thanks Chris and Shane. I love days that end well like this, it gets me really motivated to keep improving and to try harder. GL ME





No comments:

Post a Comment