10/23/2010

Saturday, 1st $5r 5k on AP

Got started around 3pm and feeling good. I am hoping for a winning day from me and the Sooners. Updates later,  GL ME.

I just got 11th in a $8 12k on stars and I am very disappointed, I was the chip-leader with 12 left and lost two big hands. I still got a couple good chances left so I am keeping composure and just understanding I'm not a pro, I make lots of mistakes and am trying to fix them, getting upset or down on myself for spewing a cl cant help, just learn from it and do better next time. I know one thing, I will value a chip stack like that next time, I usually do, but that is the lesson, know your field and dont race if you dont have to with a  huge stack like that, the loss discouraged me to reg in any more so I will be ending my session a lil early, but I am still in 5r on AP w cl ITM so gonna try ship this to end on a positive note. Well, I did just that, I shipped the $5r 5k on AP. I ended the night well and kept my composure together enough to pull out a victory. I am now going to spend some time reviewing all the tough hands I have saved from the last two days and make sure I take a hard look at the two hands that cost me the $8 12k. I will be playing in the Sunday Million tomorrow so wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment