4/02/2013

I'm still here

Hello all, How's it going? I have been pretty busy playing live poker and giving lessons and have not took the time to write in over a week. So far I am having a pretty solid 2013 with several tournament scores and lots of success playing live cash. It is an amazing turn of events for how poorly my 2012 went. I truly feel that I am playing the best poker of my life and i plan to make that a mainstay by continuing to improve daily.

I have picked up several new students and the lessons have been going well. Most of my new students are live players probably due to the fact I haven't played online since September, but I am happy to work with anyone be it online or live. I have enjoyed seeing #TeamVariance101 grow and the players get more and more scores as they improve. All in all things are going pretty well but as always I could use more business and would love to help.

My next MTT will be a local $350 50k this weekend and then I will be going to the 1million guaranteed series at Choctaw in Durant, OK the 18th through the 31st. The Choctaw series should be pretty good and I am excited to get down there.

There has been a ton going on in the poker world with several of my friends getting WSOPc rings and hitting big scores. I would like to send a special congratulations to a good friend Michael Sanders Jr for getting his first ring and removing himself from the "Best players without a ring" list. Great job bro!

Today I dropped my awesome dog off at the groomers for some TLC and then came home and got to work. I got started some review and reading and then enjoyed Sheets chat on PxF. After the chat I read a couple articles on P5s and then wrote one myself, you should see it soon.

I hope everyone is doing great and remembering to try and improve daily, not just go play. Good luck everyone!

If you are interested in taking poker lessons or would like any information visit http://variance101.com/# or email me at variance101@gmail.com. #TeamVariance101

No comments:

Post a Comment