9/30/2010

wednesday lets play some MTTS, 9th in $22 3k on AP


Decided to take a break from the $11 45 mans and play some MTTs. Since I have been on a bit of a downswing I am playing cheaper MTTs and also trying not to play more than about 6 at a time. I have played as many as 12 fairly comfortably but have recently decided that although I have improved a lot, I am still not far enough a long in my game to play a high enough level with that many tables going. To be honest I should probably stay around 4 tables at a time until I achieve the next level, but I do believe just these type realizations is the start of me reaching the next level. I played pool for a living for several years and knowing how you play is the most important thing to know to make money in the pool hall. I am sure it is the same at poker, if you think you are way better than you are it will stunt your growth and cost you money. I am trying to get a better handle on exactly how I play so I can improve my game dramatically. GL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment