9/14/2010

Tuesday........

Well definitely starting today a little different. For several months I have been showering and going to get food within and hour of being awake and starting a poker session. I would then play usually 6 to 12 hours, but today I started my day with watching TV. The reason is because poker is not easy and there is lots of ups and downs and variance. I have been on a bit of a down swing that I pulled out of twice just to find myself back around the same spot. So I am trying to do some serious reflecting and hoping to discover some leaks I can plug. I also have been reading "Let there be range" By Tri Nguyen and Cole South, and I am hoping it helps too. I know to be a winner at poker you must work on your game constantly and try to bring the best out of yourself. My plan is to start trying harder and learn how to give more focus and attention to the right things. GL ME

I am sure I will play some later, updates to follow.

Okay so I started with a $33 satellite to a 320 seat and in trying to make sure I got the T$ instead of playing I accidentally ended up in the 320 MTT, but I did win the seat too. Luckily I cashed in it 16th place so it all worked out. I also had a couple other cashes and had a decent night. Hopefully more improving and winning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment