9/24/2014

I am still alive and playing!

I have not blogged in a very long time. Why? Well, mostly I play live mtts which means lots of travel and when I'm not traveling I'm relaxing with my girlfriend, and playing with my dog and two new puppies.

This last year I traveled a ton and had a few minor successes but nothing to write home about. I had a 9th, 14th, 18th in WSOP ring events all disappointing and got all 3 aipf with the best of it. I got 3rd in the inaugural RunGoodGear dries for 19k which was ok but still disappointing. I cashed my first bracelet event this summer which was fun but disappointing lmao. I just recently had a 5th and a 6th in a couple decent mtts but lost 77 to 1010 aiof of A67, and then lost 1010 to AK in the other. Poker is a grind and variance is real but i love the game and plan on lots more deep runs.

In the last week after two full years away from online I deposited on Bovado and have been grinding a little. I also did some work and updated my website variance101.com and included a page with the links to all the articles i wrote for pocketfives.

I am still giving lessons occasionally and always trying to improve. Maybe I'll try and start blogging some again and sharing my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment