5/06/2011

Thursday 5-6

Sorry I haven't been blogging about my live play I haven't decided if I want to or not. I have been doing really well and am happy with my play and my hourly figures. Action has been decent and seems to be picking up. The Mid-South Poker Classic started today at the Hard Rock and I will be playing a $340 MTT tomorrow. Tonight there was a Jack and Jill but I chose to play 2-5 no limit instead and did very well. There was a really good player at the table amping up the action and I ended up making the correct play against him a couple times but he played very well.
I have been working on my live cash play but have not been playing many local MTTs leaving me fairly excited to go sling some chips around tomorrow. We have ten days of MTTS here and then I will be heading to Durant for their series and then Downstream is having the four states poker championship or something and I will go up there some too. Should be a busy May all in all and then I'll be heading to Vegas in June. I hope everyone is doing okay and making things work since Black Friday. I am sure like me several of y'all were not happy to see the bankruptcy for one of the AP/UB companies but hopefully they will pay us eventually. Meanwhile a big thank you to PokerStars for paying us so quickly and hopefully Full Tilt will soon as well.

Hold your head up and always remember today is the first day of the rest of your life. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment